JuLI™ Stage is a fully automated real-time cell history recorder that directly acquires cell images from numerous cell culture plates (6 up to 384 wells) and dishes in an incubator. JuLI™ Stage supports multi-channel fluorescent colors, multiple objective lens, and sensitive filter-based optics that are optimized for live cell assays. It also enables users to obtain quantified cell confluence results with low variation and growth curves using image based analysis with bright field.
JuLI™ Stage, the new standard for cell history recorders, is designed to acquire time-lapse images and simplify making live cell videos.
- Observe cells in real time and record a cell history from the beginning to the end.
- Revert to the time point you desire.
- Make a video with time lapse images
- Save time with fully automatic time-lapse image function.
Run inside your incubator. The compact design of JuLI™ Stage allows it to be installed and operated in a standard size incubator. During an experiment (from hours to weeks), control and data access can be accessible from a computer (included) outside the incubator.
- Compact and compatible with a standard CO2 incubator.
- Process in a stable and controlled experimental environment.
- Data generated from JuLI™ Stage automatically stored in computer (included) outside of the incubator.
- JuLI™ Stage compatible all types of CHR environments.
Multi-channel, Multi-well & Multi-position – to get the results you expect, it is important to monitor the cell culture using your parameters. JuLI™ Stage supports your experiment with a multi-fluorescence channel, multi-well, and multi-position monitoring function.
- Fully automated and motorized X-Y-Z stage.
- Monitor up to 384 wells in real time.
- Multi-channel fluorescence imaging (Bright, GFP, RFP & DAPI).
- Take any number of images of any position of a well.
Sensitivity & Expandability – The sensitive CCD equipped with an objective lens for magnification (4X, 10X and 20X) provides powerful detection capabilities required for various cell-based assays.
- High-sensitivity monochrome CCD.
- Interchangeable objective lens (4, 10 & 20X).
- Compatible with various brands of well plates with auto adjustment function (well plates (6 to 384 wells), slides, petri dishes & flasks)
- 23” full HD flat panel and PC control.
- Data backup and transfer to external hard disk drive (8TB, optional)
Easy & simple remote control – JuLI™ Stage can be controlled remotely from anywhere, overseas or from home by simple desktop software.
- Manage your cell history recording remotely.
- Remote monitoring through your personal computer of hand-held devise outside of the laboratory
- Check on cell progress in real time and view time-lapse images developed by JuLI™ Stage remotely.
Highly qualified technical support 24/7 by NanoEnTek technical application specialists (HQ) and Chinchilla Life technicians.
- Qualified specialists are ready to support you. From free training on basic operation to experimental support, we can help.