JuLI™ Stage – C1 SOS (Single-cell Observation System) simplifies the task of counting cells in Fluidigm™ C1 integrated fluidic circuits (IFC) vessels (96 and 800 format). Until now, researchers spent a tremendous amount of time and effort, tediously counting cell in C1 IFC vessels to verify that a single cell is present at each circuit. JuLI™ Stage – C1 SOS (Single-cell Observation System) simplifies the task and accurately observes, counts, and records detection of single cells in each fluidic circuit in a mater of just a few minutes. Cells can be imaged in Bright, GFP, RFP, and DAPI, stored, and then counted and processed by JuLI™ Stage – C1 SOS software to ensure that only a single cell is in each circuit.
Features – Observation and imaging of each Fluidigm™ C1 integrated fluidic circuits (IFC)
- Monitors and images each IFC circuit.
- Records images in Bright, GFP, RFP, DAPI, and merge (user selected).
- 4X. 10X, 20X + Digital Zoom
Accuracy you need to confidently perform your experiment
- Accurate detection of single cells in each IFC circuit.
- Software counts cells in each IFC circuit.
- Saves images from each IFC circuit for review and documentation.
Convenience, Fast, and Reliable
- Just one step to start counting and verification process. User simply put C1 IFC on the JuLI™ Stage – C1 SOS and clicks start, JuLI™ Stage does all the work.
- True unattended operation.
- Save time and labor.
- Eliminates human error.
- Fast < 5 minute scanning and imaging time for a 96 C1 IFC.
- Fast < 30 minute scanning and imaging time for an 800 C1 IFC.
120 minutes (96 well IFC) – 8 hrs (800 well IFC)
5 minutes (96 well IFC) – 30 minutes (800 well IFC)
Principle of Detection – A special software algorithm aligns the C1 IFC to image then detect and count cells at each circuit. User simply specifies what style of C1 IFC is being imaged and JuLI™ Stage – C1 SOS does the rest. Images are automatically scanned, counted, and saved by the system.
Work Flow – Before amplifying RNA to cDNA or DNA, captured cells in the C1 vessels should be checked to ensure that only a single cell is located in each well.
Sensitivity & Expandability – The sensitive CCD equipped with an objective lens for magnification (4X, 10X and 20X) provides powerful detection capabilities required for various cell-based assays.
- High-sensitivity monochrome CCD.
- Interchangeable objective lens (4, 10 & 20X).
- Compatible with various Fluidigm™ C1 IFC (96 & 800).
- 23” full HD flat panel and PC control.
- Data backup and transfer to external hard disk drive (8TB, optional)
Highly qualified technical support 24/7 by NanoEnTek technical application specialists (HQ) and Chinchilla Life technicians.
- Qualified specialists are ready to support you. From free training on basic operation to experimental support, we can help.
Call now for a demonstration 630-645-0600